"I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense that the world is mad" - Rafael Sabatini
Ready for an adventure? I am! If you have a fun-loving, free spirit like me, this is going to be a match made in heaven. You and I prefer experiences to things, we live for great conversation, we believe life is best lived with humor and filled with laughter. I want to experience the world but the world is nothing without people, so I want to take you with me!
A few things I love-
- Waking up at the crack of dawn to catch the sunrise
- Spending time with my boyfriend, Jon
- Playing with our chinchilla, Potato
- Sewing wedding dresses, shirts and skirts
- Painting whimsical sheep (I illustrated a children's book!)
- Naming my animals after food (Potato + cats Butter & Biscuit)
- Letting my cats sleep on me while I edit
- Hiking (but definitely not running!)
- Traveling the world
- Taking photos of my cats
- Going on destination-less walks with friends
- Studying diligently to be the world's first cookie dough connoisseur
While I'm most likely half a penny off, I think that's where the genuineness in my work comes from.
Let's work together, see what kind of magic we can make and go on an awesome adventure!
Where my work has been published: Dwell magazine, Interior Design magazine, Kirkland living magazine and online at Vogue Living: Australia.
Notable Employers: Fferrone, Annie Leibovitz, Hedrich Blessing Photographers